Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Turtle Mug!

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!

Hope you're all having yourselves some responsible fun this weekend! I have spent my weekend working The March of Mugs at Alexis Templeton Studio. We're featuring a variety of mugs made by potters all across Atlantic Canada.

I've had to stop buying pottery until I come home from New York at the end of August. I've had to stop buying a lot of things actually, I have a lot of money to save for that trip so living like a mouse is what I need to do. If you're a pottery lover like me, it's very difficult to look at new work and not buy it all! More than difficult, it breaks my heart!

THANKFULLY my parents are the sweetest ever and offered to buy me the mug I had been eyeing when they popped by the studio today!



It's a turtle mug! Isn't he AWESOME?! My boyfriend has named him Larry David, hahaha!

This mug is made by Potter / Sculptor Candy Gallant of Sweet and Sour Gargoyles and Crooked Pottery Barn. She lives and works in Miscouche, Prince Edward Island.

This lady has a wild imagination! Here are some more photos of her work from Alexis' Studio..









They are just the coolest. Come check out these mugs, and many more, Alexis Templeton Studio will be open from 11 - 6 tomorrow!

75 Quidi Vidi Road ( near Belbins )




CHEERS!




1 comment:

  1. Hello----My name is Laura...and I love your Larry David Turtle mug. I like to buy this mug. I hope you have one left. This mug will be for my future daughter-in-law for Christmas. She loves turtles!!!!! Please let me know if you have one, how much it would be plus postage and handling. Please reply to my email address. Thank you soooo much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete