Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tattooine Designs

For my Design class I had to develop a design based on an event that happened within in the last year. I chose the discovery of a planet with two suns! Kind of a big deal! The planet was discovered by NASA's Kepler mission and was nicknamed Tattooine after the fictional home of Luke Skywalker in Star Wars, which was also a planet with two suns. You can read more about the discovery here.








SO! I developed a few designs for a neckpiece using leather, naturally dyed silk and goldwork.

Since I do not have the time to make all four of my designs, I need to chose only two....and I'm having a lot of trouble doing this!! So PLEASE let me know which design is your favourite, or even your two most favourite. I'd really appreciate it!

Here they are...I've lettered them to make it easier for voting.


A




B




C




D



Thank youuuuuuuuu :)


1 comment:

  1. Personally, I like B the best... followed by A.
    I think D looks too much like a bib. But that could be just because I see way to many bibs in the run of a day. I like the gold work on C, but it looks a little big for my taste. I think it would be nice if you could incorporate some gold work into B or A... if you went that route.

    They are all beautiful though. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete