Monday, January 23, 2012

Photography by Brian Ricks!

It's near the end of January and I haven't written a blog since way before Christmas! :( I'm sorry! I've had so much to say and so much to show, but very little time. Being the perfectionist that I am it's hard for me to write a blog without taking the time to do it the way that I envision it. Sometimes it takes hours to edit photos, and upload them on top of the writing, especially if I'm wanting to do a tutorial of sorts. So, many times if I can't post a "perfect" blog I'd rather not post one at all. That's something I shall have to remedy....


So! Rather than writing a recap of 2011 and a list of my new year's resolutions and plans (which I really want to do but just don't have the friggin time), I will show you the photos that Brian Ricks took of some of work! Working with Brian was an absolute pleasure! He's such a cheerful man and very dedicated to making sure his clients are happy with the shots, and I certainly am!








These photos were taken as promotional images for the Atlantic Craft Trade Show. Myself and five of my other classmates will be headed to the Halifax based trade show in the first week of February. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

I have a lot of stitching and dyeing to do between now and then, so I best get back at it!

<3 KB

1 comment:

  1. Love your pretty pink lipstick! =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete