Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Paper Globes How-to:


So here's a little tutorial for ya! It's been a while since I've done one so I figured you deserved it, and I deserved a break from my school work. :P

These paper globes make great Christmas tree ornaments but also look great piled into a glass bowl and used as a centrepiece. 

You will need:
- strips of decorative paper cut into even lengths and widths. 
- 2 paper fasteners
- large needle 




Step #1Pierce the end of each piece with a large needle (I use a felting needle).




Step #2. Push the paper fasteners through each hole, starting with one strip and adding the rest one at a time.



 Step #3. When they are all on split open the fasteners and fan into a globe shape.





If you'd like to hang your globe attach some thread, or fishing line.



                         



Hope you're all getting psyched for Christmas! I sure am!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment